The safety of our guests is very important to us.
- Our horses are very sure-footed and experienced.
- The equipment is checked regularly.
- We have experience with horses in the Andes.
- On our multi-day tours we have the latest GPS device with integrated SOS button with which we can not only navigate, but also make an emergency call. Thus we can request help in an emergency even without a mobile phone signal.
- We reserve the right to change routes if we deem it necessary for safety reasons.
In spite of the safety measures we have to be aware that we are travelling with horses and not with machines. Riding is a risky sport, but we try to keep the risk as low as possible. A clever head protects itself, whether you want to wear a riding helmet or not, we leave it to you.
In order to ensure fit and comfort, we ask our guests to bring their own riding helmet.
Insurance is the responsibility of the participants.